The Integrity Talks with Robert Bond, Board President of Society of Corporate Compliance (SCCE) and Dina-Perla Portnaar talks about the European Compliance & Ethics Institute and the virtual 10th annual conference on 22 and 23 March 2022. Be there! Have a look via www.corporatecompliance.org/2022ECEI and enroll yourself today. Don’t miss out on this wonderful edition.
SCCE’s conference allows you to hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, strategies to mitigate risk, and ways to improve your organization’s compliance program – all from the comfort of your home or office. ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
In this conversation Robert Bond talks about data privacy, history, cultural differences, GDPR and near future trends, whistleblowing and some B2B and B2C examples. Take the time to educate yourself.
Hot topics for the 2022 European Compliance & Ethics Institute conference:
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers Human resource manager